We’re well into December now, and if you hadn’t noticed it’s feeling somewhat wintery. Never fear we’ve the beer to warm you up! All killer no filler this week.
Verdant cans back!
It’s been a long wait while Verdant got their new canning line installed but we’re happy to be getting some of their first 2 canning runs in!
- Headband. Natch.
- If We Must. A collab with in-the-works brewery Duration, a DIPA with grape must. Fruity.
Launching across the country this Thursday at 7pm we have 3 cans and a keg from 3 powerhouses of hoppy beer brewing
- West Coast Dank – Lervig/Boneyard West Coast IPA with Chinook, Simcoe, Mosaic, Cascade
- I Have Pils, Now What? – Lervig/Cloudwater DDH Pilsner with Mandarina Bavaria and Grungeist
- There’s a Cold Beer in my Fridge and I Need a Drink – Lervig/Cloudwater DDH Rye IPA with Chinook, Simcoe, Mosaic, Citra
We’ll also be pouring a keg of West Coast Dank. And we have a restock of the Lervig/Warpigs collab Socks and Sandals.
Left Handed Giant
Yet another awesome new beer coming out of Bristol with the launch of their new APA Late Night Fist Fight. After the triumph that was Compulsory Fun(If you haven’t tried it yet then get down here asap) we’re very much looking forward to this one.
Small restock from the wilds of Norway(Oslo). Fresh Hop Magic, a collab between Amundsen, Dugges and Dry & Bitter, as well as Ocean’s Pineapple.
To rattle off the rest quickly for you:
- Magic Rock Dairyfreak
- Evil Twin/Omnipollo Pink Lemonade IPA
- 6 Degrees North/Track Velodrome IPA
- Kegs of Deya’s Steady Rolling Man and Track’s Highline
- Restocks on Wylam and Almasty
- Alesmith Speedway Stout finally arrives
- Mikkeller Ich Bin Berliner cans drop
Probably more, it’s getting close to Christmas and all I can think of are Mince Pies.